Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red lights not flashing suddenly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The red and green lights used to flash all this while on my Sense. Since this morning the red LED is not flashing anymore. What could the reason be? 

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

Hi @Paromita, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums. Sorry for the late response, I'll be glad to help you with this. 

Thank you for your inquiry about the red and green lights on the back of your Fitbit Sense that are no longer turning on. 

I've sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance with this, but was informed that you already have a case created or that you already got in touch with them about this. 

Let me know if you have further questions. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

Thankyou. It's resolved

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's great news, thank you for the update @Paromita!  

Best Answer

I am also having this issue. Red light has stopped flashing. Can you please help with this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The red light should only flash while the user is asleep. 

@Clps are you getting an SpO2 reading. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello! I was getting a reading but haven’t seen one for about a week.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, welcome to the Community forums, @Clps

Thank you for confirming that you've been experiencing the same inconvenience with your Sense watch. 

Could you please provide a few extra details? Let me know if the green light is also not turning on or if you're experiencing this problem only with the red light.  

In the meantime please make sure that you've tried to complete the restart procedure in this article

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you tried a the shutdown option found under settings? 

Hold in button or place in powered up charging cable to turn on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I have done that a few times.
I looked at it first thing this morning and the red light was on but I am still not getting a SpO2 reading.

-------------------------------------------

Thank you for this link. I am not finding a button on the end of my charging cable...?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Clps Thank you for your reply and confirming that you already tried the steps mentioned earlier. 

If you continue to have the same problem with the green and red lights not turning on after all the troubleshooting steps, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

Have a great day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, on my Sense watch red leds have stopped flickering and I’m also not receiving BR and HRV data. Please advise.
Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem. No BR or HRV for 3 days. Thought the 1st day might have been due to being in AF, but still nothing when in sinus rhythm. Only the green lights flashing, no red ones.

Best Answer
0 Votes