Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Protectors for my Sense

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone have an opinion as to which is the best screen protector for the Sense. I have just bought a new Fitbit Sense and at the same time ordered a Tempered glass screen protector (Shinezone) which was advertised as being compatible with the Sense/Versa3. This protector clips on and provides very good protection however because it covers the entire top of the watch the sensors for the ECG and EDA scan do not function which is a real shame. Instead I am now using a screen protector from SPGuard which I can recommend.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I purchased the "Armorsuit" screen protector on Amazon and it fit and works well, and no air pockets.  I have been wearing it for about 3 weeks including several outdoor hikes and so far no scratches.  You have to watch a video to understand the application.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I'm confused @tonyis49 as to why people order a product, then after paid for, they start researching on which model to purchase. Isn't this a little backwards? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

On Amazon it said that the screen protector was compatible with the Sense and it had good reviews. Anyway that's one advantage with Amazon in that I can send it back. 

Best Answer

Good luck with the screen saver. Hope you like the Sense!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got these from Amazon.  Cheap but do the job.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I purchased the "Armorsuit" screen protector on Amazon and it fit and works well, and no air pockets.  I have been wearing it for about 3 weeks including several outdoor hikes and so far no scratches.  You have to watch a video to understand the application.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I totally agree. You would think fitbit would come out with their own Protectors. So disappointed as I had to return or get refunded many protectors. All I can say is get a good accident protection plan. or switch. I think their diligence of everything they look to incorporate does not meet decent standards but it's cheaper than Apple and Samsung - so what. You'd think they put a smart watch out there with ALL these bells and whistles and would be tested under all soughts of conditions. Money talks is what it comes down too. Hopefully Fitbit supporcan answer. So very disappointed. I'm going to save and get something really worthwhile since health is so important you'd want all this gs to be accurate as possible. 

Best Answer