Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen popped off my sense...

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My sense screen popped right off and was hanging as if the adhesive let go that holds the screen on.  I did nothing to cause this and had looked into this issue.  Apparently this happens alot with the fitbit sense devices and fitbit is aware of this issue and are addressing it.  So this is completely a default or otherwise a manufacturing flaw that is only covered for 1 year....

I paid 450.00 dollars just over a year ago for this watch and now I am not covered under warranty and no option for them to fix the screen. They did offer a 35% discount on another device but as far as I'm concerned I do not want to spend hundreds of dollars on something that may also break in a year.  

I do not think this is acceptable and I am very disappointed this happened.  

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I've had this happen on 3 Fitbit devices (my Sense did it this weekend) and received the same measly offer you described.   I'm done with Fitbit products - spending hundreds of dollars on this junk is insane. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

See about taking it to a watchmaker and they may be able to glue it back together. There is also a diy repair process outlined by user name leowood.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Sense/Tips-to-repair-Sense-screen-detached/td-p/4903126

Fyi, make sure you do not get it wet, as the seal will most likely be compromised. 

Sense Activation 11/3/20\IPhone 12 Pro Max\SimpleClockPro Watch Face\Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Case/Band
Best Answer
0 Votes