Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst customer service and returns

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought this sense the premium fitbit watch at the starting of this year, and after 6 month the watch suddenly died. I consulted the customer service and they asked me to run through all set of steps, after going through bunch of steps they suggested you are eligible for return.
I returned the package on 8th of July using the same return label prepared by fitbit, and today is 26th of July and the package is still in transit. I paid for almost 250$ for this **ahem** product which I have used for less than 6months and now I have waited for more than a month just to get my watch back. 

I really feel sorry for buying fitbit this time, I bought my first fitbit and was really a happy customer back in 2017 and with new fitbit policies I am never going to buy fitbit ever again, even if I get this bad product for free I will definitely return it cause its really a scam product at best.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @healthyme9711  once the package is with the shipping carrier, Fitbit can't do anything about it. Any shipper has to deal with weather, holidays, traffic and so much more than we realize. As for returning it, if you purchased it directly from Fitbit, you only have 45 days in which to return it for a refund. After that time, you work with support to fix whatever the issue is.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Shipping label was given to me by Fitbit and its delay is responsibility of Fitbit. And second of all watch was in warranty that’s how Fitbit support asked for replacement of watch, you sounded like a paid actor which is only destroying the Fitbit image at best.

I have been using Fitbit since 2018, and sense is not my first Fitbit, I had no issues with the first version of Fitbit but this time Fitbit really disappointed me big.

Best Answer

Hi @healthyme9711  once the shipping company took possession of the package, it became their responsibility. It's no different than ordering from a company and UPS or FedEx handles their shipping. If it's lost or delayed, it's the fault of the shipper, not the sender. 

I've been using Fitbit products since September 2013 and am part of the Community Council, which helps those who post on the forums. You may have noticed us on the forums assisting where possible. I replied so your post wouldn't go unanswered, especially since it wasn't one where a link to an article could help. 

Sorry this happened to you, but when something is in transit, there is little anyone can do to speed it along. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thanks for replying, though it's not fedex fault for sure. I can see they have bought a cheapest shipping option for return. That's the reason its taking more than a month.

I know you might have positive experiences with Fitbit in the past, but my experience is really bad the specially the after sale service and the product quality of sense is really like a low grade scamming company.

Best Answer

I had the same thing health to me. Fed ex said they lost the package. When Fitbit told me I had to track it, I did, fed ex said Fitbit would have to file the claim🤦‍:female_sign: This was after 3 months.. When I contacted Fitbit, they said they'd send a new one out. I contacted them tonight.. It never happened. Worst customer service ever. They had to get my info all over again. I should get some kind of compensation for the poor of service.

Best Answer