Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 always disconnecting and then having troubles reconnecting

My sense disconnects from Bluetooth because it is out of range on occasion. When I am in range it does not want to reconnect. Most of the time I have to restart the Sense but that does not work all the time. I'm about ready to just get a Galaxy watch and toss this in the trash. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @eddiealex - it is probably not a watch problem and more likely unstable versions of the V4 Fitbit App, as it's often reported, sometimes a phone issue.

You can use the SimpleCheckUp app on the watch to instantly check when last synced and if the watch can currently connect to know when to remedy.

Toggling Bluetooth on the phone may also reconnect you.

There are things you can do which might help.

Like removing the Bluetooth entries from the phone and Logout of the Fitbit App and swipe off the active window and in Android clear the storage cache and force stop it and then restart the phone.

Make sure there are no other devices running the Fitbit App switched on.

Restart the watch by holding the button for 10 seconds till it vibrates and the logo appears and wait for it to start.

Login and add the watch again to remake the Bluetooth entries if it doesn't do it automatically when you try and sync manually.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes