Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 vs Sense

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can not find the difference between the fitbit sense 2 and the fitbit sense 2 advanced. My insurance company is offering me one for free and Im not sure which one to get.

Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Lauranet  There is not a device called "Sense 2 Advanced". There are only the original Sense and the newer Sense 2. Some merchants that sell the Sense 2 have it listed as "Sense 2 Advanced Health and Fitness Smartwatch". "Advanced Health and Fitness" is a description of the smartwatch. It's not part of the name of the device. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @Lauranet. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm glad to hear that your insurance company is offering you a Fitbit device for free. I will be glad to help you! 

You can take a look at all Fitbit Sense 2 features, here Sense 2 User Manual and Sense here

On the other hand, we recommend checking out our comparison page at https://www.fitbit.com/compare, where you can see at a glance the features that each Fitbit device provides. 

Have a nice day. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I dont see the fitbit sense 2 advance on the product comparison page....is there another name for it? Can you tell me which is the newer model....fitbit sense 2 or fitbit sense 2 advaced?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lauranet  There is not a device called "Sense 2 Advanced". There are only the original Sense and the newer Sense 2. Some merchants that sell the Sense 2 have it listed as "Sense 2 Advanced Health and Fitness Smartwatch". "Advanced Health and Fitness" is a description of the smartwatch. It's not part of the name of the device. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

Thank you! That explanation was very helpful!!

Best Answer
0 Votes