Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense - Clear all button in notifications doesn't work

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

clear all button in notifications doesnt work. 
it only clears if you clears them one by one or restart your watch. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

HI @SunsetRunner  - if your watch isn't syncing properly you may have difficulty operating the notifications options on your watch, and occasionally the only way to resolve old notifications is to restart the watch.

See Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

HI @SunsetRunner  - if your watch isn't syncing properly you may have difficulty operating the notifications options on your watch, and occasionally the only way to resolve old notifications is to restart the watch.

See Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Best Answer

My phone app syncs properly every time so that is not the issue

Best Answer

@Yramos  - it is not a matter of if it syncs every time, it has to be able to reach the phone [without necessarily syncing] in order to Clear the notification on the watch and phone.

If it can't reach the phone when you press clear it will most likely stay.

Best Answer

The “best” answer makes no sense. My Sense is synching, but I can’t CLEAR the notifications with the clear all button - and three of them just show the date (4/7/2022) and won’t clear at all. Seems to correspond with the latest iOS update. 

Also can’t reboot my Sense now. It just won’t shut down, no matter how long I hold the left button down. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try swiping left to settings

then swipe down and tap shut down

Use the button to restart. 
see if notifications will clear or are cleared.

Sense Activation 11/3/20\IPhone 12 Pro Max\SimpleClockPro Watch Face\Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Case/Band
Best Answer