Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense EDA Scan not detecting any responses

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Eda scan not detecting any responses? This is my third Fitbit device each one having something else wrong with it. Any idea why the EDa Scan is not picking up any responses? Thank you for your help

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Mannbrad.

The first thing I would do is restart the Sense by pressing and holding the button for 10 seconds (until you see the fitbit logo). If that doesn't fix things, the next thing I'd try would be to uninstall and re-install the EDA app. This can be done by opening the Fitbit app on your phone - tapping your profile picture - tap on Sense - tap the apps tile - make sure the my apps tab is selected - scroll down to EDA - tap on it and tap uninstall.

To re-install follow the above steps, but instead of being on the my apps tab, select the All apps tab - use the search function (magnifying glass in the top right corner) - search for EDA and install. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Thanks.   Did this already and didnt help

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem until just now for a month or so (before it worked fine). I'm using iPhone with older iOS version.

Here's what I did - 

1. deleted EDA app from my sense using the fitbit app on my iPhone

2. logged out the fitbit app on my iPhone

3. closed the app by swiping up

4. rebooted iPhone

5. logged into the fitbit app on my iPhone

6. added EDA app to my sense using the fitbit app on my iPhone

I am not sure if all the steps above is necessary, I didn't want to repeat "try and error" over and over again so I did all things I can think of.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has worked great ever since I purchased it. But since Nov 26 my EDA scan is a) not transferring to my iPhone, and b) when I do the 2-minute scan on the Sense it does not record any EDA responses.. Also I get a notification to go look at the response on the Sense under Your Journey, but there is nothing there. This maybe is a software issue. If I reset my Sense to factory defaults could this improve the software functionality, or has my EDA sensor--and whatever else it records with it--become broken?

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you find the EDA app on the Sense. There is no Apps tile!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just changed to my other wrist without tattoos and it started working. 

Best Answer
0 Votes