Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense duplicates notifications and battery drains quickly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi recently my sense keep receiving duplicated same notification on Wechat although sender only send me one message. I already keep the sense updated and app (fitbit and wechat) updated, clear cache force shut down both of the app it's still the same. As well as the battery life of sense only last for 3-4 days without spo2 and snore detection (since it is a premium subscription for snore detection). This is some kind of bug that fitbit doesn't fix or something else? Is there any other solution that can help to fix this?

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @ethanol.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Sense. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

If you haven't done so, please restart your Watch by following these instructions.

In addition, you can remove your Sense from the list of Bluetooth devices and set it up as a replacement device:

1. Tap the Today tab EdsonFitbit_0-1646179048289.png, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

For instructions on how to extend your Fitbit device's battery life, please visit this article.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, thanks for replying with the solution,i tried to did what you just mentioned. It's still the same.

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response, @ethanol.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had the same issue (duplicated WeChat notifications) since day one. That means the issue has been there for at least one entire year. And Fitbit always ask you to do this or that, which do not help at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes