Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense HR not tracking suddenly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello community! I’ve had my Sense  for more than a year. This week, heart rate is not being tracked. I couldn’t find in Settings where to turn it on or off. 

It is tracking resting HR, which isn’t helpful for me. 

I have the most recent firmware. I also re-paired the device but that did not solve the problem.

All other stats are tracking adequately, so I don’t know why heart rate is the one that is lacking. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Let's start with heart rate "not being tracked" and what exactly you mean by that, or how you know that.  Is it that you don't see heart on phone app, on watch, not anywhere on watch even if you tap the heart rate tile you don't see graph you heart rate for the day?

If you have a workout, do you not get heart rate chart in workout summary?  Is your calorie burn practically level for whole day?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had a run this morning, and when I synced from my Sense to the Fitbit app, I was able to see data on distance and pace. Nothing on bpm or zone minutes. For about a year there were no issues, but this week I no longer see heart rate, either on the Fitbit app or the Sense itself.

I searched the Internet looking for "how do I enable heart rate on the Sense" but I saw that it was automatically turned on. So there's either a problem with the device, or somehow I turned off heart rate tracking and I can't get it back.

The only data for heart rate that is tracking currently is my resting heart rate, which I'm not interested in viewing.

Best Answer
0 Votes