Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense Heart Rate Alert Issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Wearing my Sense for 2 years. I have V Tach and have an internal defibrillator which measures my heart rate 24/7 and will shock me above 260 BPM. Have reached out to support numerous times in 2 years as I have my 'high' alert set to 130 and have never, not once had an alert, whether inactive, sleeping or exercising. Support always has said to restart the watch, turn off the notification, turn it back on and 'good to go'. NOPE. A month ago my wife and I were dancing while on vacation. As we finished and walking to our table I looked at my watch (habit) and it showed 118 BPM. 5 seconds later I got the first of 6 shocks from my ICD. Trust me, you never want to experience even one of these. The later report from my ICD showed I was over 260 BPM, but alas, no "alert" from my Sense. I understand this is not a medical device but if there is a feature to provide user customizable high/low alerts, then they should work. Over the past 2 years I have been over my 130 high threshold many times without one single alert. My last Sport Chat I told the Rep to look at my history as it's all viewable in my account but they didn't seem to want to go there, yet again, giving me a case number which does exactly nothing except to blow me off. In searching for answers online there are way too many people with Sense watches who also have the same, 'no-alert' issues as me. I thought maybe Google's acquiring Fitbit would help but seems they have gone backward.

Best Answer
0 REPLIES 0