Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense won't track my sleep data accurately

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is Fitbit ever going to fix the bug, glitch, whatever, on the sleep tracker

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Sleep data is either inaccurate, saying I only slept 1-3 hours, or missing completely 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @dennisismerlin4 - as this is most likely a problem with the new Fitbit App not syncing properly - after you have synced a few times successfully. swipe the watch face left and tap on the Today app and tap on the sleep tile and see if there is more information there. - if so it would confirm it is a Fitbit App problem, which may get fixed eventually.

If the Sleep tile is missing scroll to the bottom to add it.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @dennisismerlin4. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums. It's sad to hear that your Sense is having issues to track your sleep data. We're here to help. @Guy_ I appreciate your input! 

To better assist you, would you mind sharing with us what the issue is exactly with your sleep? What sleep details are you missing specifically? In the meantime, I'd recommend checking this help article Why don't I see sleep stages today?

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@dennisismerlin4 - btw if you are not getting any sleep data did you check that the watch is showing a heart rate, if not it cannot measure sleep and is a sign of a watch fault.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sleep data is either inaccurate, saying I only slept 1-3 hours, or missing completely 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve tried every tip, suggestion and possible solution, but still not getting anything near accurate sleep data. Is it me, my watch, the app or Fitbit.com?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't think it is you. My doesn't work either. I get the amount of sleep but not sleep stages. I like to benchmark and am not able to. I too have tried everything suggested by Fitbit but I just Sense isn't a very good version.

Best Answer
0 Votes