Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense won't charge or start up

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't turn my Sense on Have tried all the ideas suggested in these forums. I've tried a new cord. I've tried to hold the button for 10 to 20 seconds. Nothing there is no vibrations. It won't turn on anybody else have this issue abs were successful starting. If not, can somebody in support, please send me a note to help get the watch fixed.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Mistymorn72 - if you have tried a new charge cable connected to a PC without success, what lead to this situation is important to know.

If for example the watch suddenly stopped working, after getting wet, or some event then it probably is damaged beyond repair.

Watches are not repaired anyway, only replaced, which if under warranty is free.

You can always chat via the Fitbit App, Help & support section, Contact Customer support to look into the specifics of your case.

If you are advised they will contact you by email, you will likely receive an offer of a discount to buy a more expensive Fitbit which won't have all the features your Sense has, so do some research about what to do.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

I have the same issue. Frustrating!

Best Answer

@Mistymorn72 and @MaizieC23 Welcome to the community. @Guy_ Thanks for your help!

@Mistymorn72 Thanks for troubleshooting your Sense before posting. I was checking your information and I noticed that you already have a case created with our Support team. I'm sure they'll continue helping you with this matter, so make sure to keep an open communication with them.

@MaizieC23 Thanks for joining this thread. I understand your frustration and I'm sorry for this inconvenience. Because your post didn't mention, could you confirm if you have exhausted the troubleshooting steps described here? If not, please give them a try and keep an eye on its behavior.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same issue and it was replaced with the extended warranty.

Best Answer

Welcome to the community, @Lomadun.

Thanks for joining this thread and sharing your experience with your Sense. While I'm glad you got a replacement, I'm sorry that you've gone through this experience. Our team is continuously working to enhance our devices and services, and your feedback is highly valued in helping us evaluate and ensure improvements.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had my fitbit sense for a little over a year and now it won't charge and also this is my second one

Best Answer
0 Votes

HI @Zak23 - did you follow the instructions in How to check charge cable - Sense/Versa 3 won't charge, won't start or blank screen 

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes