Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense-SP02 Tracking Solution

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just want to give everyone a heads up, I have spent some time figuring out why sometimes the Health Metrics of the Fitbit App will say "No Data" under the SP02 Heading or the SP02 Clock faces will say "Unable to read SP02" And have a solution. 

In the official Fitbit documentation, the following statement is often overlooked:

"To collect SpO2 data, install an SpO2 clock face (available on Ionic, Sense, and Versa series) OR the SpO2 app (available on Sense and Versa 3).

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2459.htm

If you have both an SP02 Clock Face AND the Fitbit SP02 app both installed(even if your not actively using the SP02 Clock Face) this causes a conflict that may prevent your device from being able to record SP02 and post it to the health metrics tile. 

I have spent the last week and a half testing this, every time I have an SP02 Clock Face installed on my Sense(even when its not the active face) and have the SP02 Tracker app installed, SP02 will fail to be recorded. However, using just an SP02 Clock face with the SP02 Track app uninstalled or using a non-SP02 Clock Face with the SP02 Tracker app installed and no SP02 Clock faces installed on my Sense results in sP02 being recorded every single night without fail and posted to the health metrics tile in the app.

The long gist of this is, if your using a non-SP02 Clock Face, then install the SP02 Tracker app and remove any SPO2 Watch faces from your device.

If your using any of the watch faces that record or display SP02 then uninstall the SP02 Tracker app. 

These fixes have completely fixed my issues with SP02 Tracking and the device works as expected. To note, we have to be fair,. Fitbit official docs tell us to use one(SP02 Tracker App or SP02 Clock Face)  but not both, This is often overlooked, by myself included.

I hope this is of some help to folks having issues with their Versa 3 or Sense not recording SP02.

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for the information provided.

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Feel free to contact us at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes