Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense SpO2 clock face not available in Turkey

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I relocated from Germany to Turkey and the SpO2 clockface (the only clockface for me!) that I have been using automatically changed upon landing to something else, and I cannot switch it back no matter what I try.

Any ideas?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Minsela. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for letting us know about your Sense clock face. As you may know the SpO2 tracking is available in certain countries that are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations related to our medical products. That being said, while you can install and use the SpO2 Signature clock face or app in Germany, this isn't possible yet in Turkey since it doesn't appear in the supported countries list. I'm sorry for this inconvenience and please know your feedback will be passed along so our team can keep working to bring this feature to Fitbit users across the world.

Have a good day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem, would you please inform me when you will include Turkey in the supported countries list so that I may see my oxygen saturation level.

Have a good day.

Best Answer

@Tunca Welcome on board.

I understand your interest in tracking SpO2 data with your Sense. While we don't have a time frame when this feature will be available in Turkey, I'd recommend keeping an eye on this link which is often updated by our team. Our team continues working to have this and other features available to all our members, your feedback is truly appreciated and it won't go unnoticed.

See you around.

Best Answer