Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense battery draining

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Buyer BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!! FITBIT SENSE

Out of the box, the "watch" has 20 functions activated, all of which wear your battery down quickly.

The Sense is marketed as having a 6-day battery.  What a joke, if you have more than three items active, you will have a little more than 2.5 days of battery life.

If you want to track your sleeping and snoring, don't spend your money on this item.  The tracking information begins even before your head hits the pillow. I was wide awake watching TV and the watch reported that I was snoring. Hard to do when you are wide awake! Also, the time period in which you are sleeping is not accurately documented.

I attempted twice to contact customer service. The first time, I received reasonable service and was anxious to take their recommendations so that my battery would have better longevity. Unfortunately, it made no difference.

When I contact customer service a second time, I ended was speaking with a lady in Guatemala. Her accent made it very challenging to understand. It was then that I was told that since I had not purchased the watch from Fitbit, (I got it via Amazon) I would only be able to return it to them for a refurbished item.  When I asked the agent if Amazon had purchased it from them, she responded yes, but it was their policy not to refund items that were not directly purchased from them.

By the way, I also found out that Fitbit is now owned by Goggle.

Needless to say, I have a lemon that was falsely advertised and the parent company lacks the customer service to stand behind their own product; let alone provide true customer service.  

Buyer BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!

A previously satisfied customer of Fitbit, NOT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer
0 REPLIES 0