Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense battery only lasting 48 hrs

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my fitbit Sense for about 6 months or so now.  I've noticed in the last few weeks I've had to charge it more and more frequently. Friday evening I charged my Sense to a full 100%, it's now Sunday evening (48hrs later) and my battery is at 16%. I have not done anything out of the ordinary or canged any settings, apps or watch faces. Watch is set to only show clock face with taps or turn of wrist. I've only taken maybe 3 calls on the watch since I've owned it, none lately. I don't use it to play music and I don't work out often. 

I would consider my usage pretty minimal, yet I'm only getting 2 days out of my device.... very disappointed.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Also... my Sense is connected to an Android, Samsung Galaxy S20.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Happened to me, had my sense for about a month and a half and the battery needed to be charged everyday just to stay on. Then the screen started going wonky and watch just started to reboot on its own over and over.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same for me. I am wondering if it is due to one of the recent firmware updates??

I hope SOMEONE from Fitbit replies. 

Best Answer

@Rharista  You are correct - it seems to be a known introduced bug from Fitbit that currently affects some users.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do a factory reset..after setup, turn off Bluetooth.

Best Answer

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members. @Guy_ and @lablover55 Thanks for sharing your insights.

@NataschaB and @Rharista Thanks for the detailed information and for checking your settings. I understand how you're feeling about this situation and even though your settings are the same, may I know if you've been tracking GPS or SpO2 data? As you may know, the battery life of your Sense will depend on how often certain features are used as with some of them you may have to charge it more often. Given this situation, I'd recommend following the tips described in this help article to maximize the battery life, charge your watch with the charging cable that came in the box and monitor its behavior in the next days to see how it goes.

@Riscar Thanks for letting us know about your Sense, I'm sorry you're having this experience. I went ahead to review your details and I noticed you already have a case created with our Support team. It seems an email has been sent to you with further details, so please keep an open communication with them.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer