Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense button gets stuck when charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Locks up when charging to full 100% charge. Then takes a day or 2 for button to function 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the forums, @OldsmarChip.

Thanks for the details provided. As you may know, the Sense has an inductive button instead of a physical button. With that being said, may I know what you mean by getting stuck? Does this happen just when charging it or when doing another activity?

If by any chance this is related to the button being unresponsive when pressing it, I'd recommend restarting your watch to refresh its performance.

Best Answer

Only happens when charging, but not every time during charging

Best Answer

Hi @OldsmarChip - it could be a clock face issue. Presumably the watch is syncing and you can change the clock face to another in the Gallery tile.

If you can blank the screen by covering the face and wake it with a double tap, it may be working.

After syncing use the watch Settings menu to do a Shutdown, then place on charge to wake it.

There is a technique to using the button which may require some practice.

Alternative functions like swipe right to go back and tapping etc, can be used if it is not working.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @OldsmarChip@Guy_ Thanks for your great suggestions!

@OldsmarChip Thanks for getting back. Because your post didn't mention, please confirm if you've tried restarting your watch? I'd also recommend trying the suggestions shared by @Guy_ and monitoring your Sense behavior in the next few days.

Best Answer