Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense changed the clock face by itself

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was perfectly happy with the SpO2 Blue clock face on my sense.  A few hours ago it disappeared and was replaced with the Spectrum clock face.  Now, the SpO2  Blue clock face won't download and install.  

I noticed the hijacking when I wanted to check the time.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @gstaton. It's good to see you here in the forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and I'm sorry for this inconvenience. This is odd as the clock face shouldn't have changed by itself and to work on this, please remove your Sense from the Bluetooth settings, force quit the Fitbit app, restart your watch to refresh its performance, open the Fitbit app, pull down on the screen to force a manual sync and try changing the clock face one more time. Monitor your its behavior and keep me posted with the outcome.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Before I received this reply, I managed to get the clock face I wanted back.  I had to use the app to download it (took several tries).  When it did download, I got it back on the Sense.  Several days ago when the SpO2 was reading on the Sense but not syncing with the app it appears this happened as the issue was being resolved.  The next day after I got the SpO2 Blue clock face back, the SpO2 would sync with the app.and it's been fine since then.

Best Answer

@gstaton I hope you're doing well.

Thanks for keeping me posed and for your efforts while downloading your clock face. I'm glad both your Sense and the SpO2 tracking have been working well, and I hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience. By the way, let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can share your story, meet more people and find great tips from other members to live a healthy life.

Have a good one! 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone.

Thanks for participating in this thread and for every step tried on your own. I'm sorry you're having this experience with your Sense. Our team has received reports about the Sense changing the SpO2 clock face to a non-SpO2 clock face by itself and they're working to get this resolved as soon as possible.

I will be closing this thread to further comments and to prevent any confusion. However, I'd recommend checking this thread so you can receive more updates about this situation. If you have any other inquiry, I encourage you to start a new topic to receive help from the Community, or get in touch with our Support team via chat or phone.

See you around.

Best Answer