Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense display is blank

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got the new fitbit sense and..i can't see my stats on the watch. I could only see it on the app. 

Please help

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Hildee72. Welcome to the Community Forums. @JohnnyRow and @AngelaL04 Thanks for stopping by to help our member.

@Hildee72 Aside of the clock face, are you able to see the rest of the screens that show your apps? If that's correct, I'd recommend restarting your Sense to refresh its performance and changing the clock face to one from Fitbit to see how it goes.

Hope this helps.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Which stats specifically?  Do you mean just on the clock face, or can' see them anywhere?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had this happen. You need to swipe right twice. Tap first option(you won't see it, but the watch will respond.) Scroll all the way to the bottom of the blank list. Shut down the watch then restart it 

Best Answer
Hi,
Correct I could only see the time.
When i try to change the face of the watch I can't see my stats only the time.
Thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Hildee72. Welcome to the Community Forums. @JohnnyRow and @AngelaL04 Thanks for stopping by to help our member.

@Hildee72 Aside of the clock face, are you able to see the rest of the screens that show your apps? If that's correct, I'd recommend restarting your Sense to refresh its performance and changing the clock face to one from Fitbit to see how it goes.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!!

Thank you soooo much! It worked❤👍

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad you got it going again. Very scary issue to encounter 

Best Answer

Hi @Hildee72 and @AngelaL04. I hope you're doing well.

@Hildee72 You're welcome! Thanks for keeping me posted and I'm glad your Sense is now working well. Keep enjoying the Fitbit experience and visit our Health & Wellness board where you can find great fitness tips and inspiring stories from other members.

Have a wonderful day!

Best Answer
0 Votes