Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense doesn't hold a charge when syncing with Android

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought a new Fitbit Sense, a couple of months ago. At first the charge lasted the expected and advertised 6 days. Now it's down to 2 days, and sometimes it's more like 1.5 days. The only "smart" app that I turned on was Weather, and I've since turned it off, in hopes of improving battery life. I agree with the IOS poster that said what is the point of having a Smart Watch when you have to turn everything off. I'd hate to see what would happen if I enabled anything.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @RASmith0185 welcome to the community, it very much depends on what you are using your "Sense" for. GPS and "Snore Report" are notorious juice hogs. This article may offer you a way forward Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life? 

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had my Sense for less than a year and it no longer holds charge. One of the pins is stuck in. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @elsiejay, welcome to the community, check out this thread which addresses this issue  Re: Charging not working - Fitbit Community  I hope this helps

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes