Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense doesn't record sleep data accurately

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm on my 4th **ahem**Bit in 4 months (2 Versa 3s and 2 Sense) and NONE of them has provided me with accurate, consistent Sleep data, which is the most important feature for me.  I've spent hours on the phone with **ahem**Bit Support and have followed every recommendation they have made. Obviously, the problem is not with the watches, it's with the PROGRAMMING of the watches...something that FitBit is either unwilling or unable to correct. I average about 8 hours of sleep nightly but these watches frequently only record my sleep for 2-4 hours (usually the last several hours). I'm very disappointed!!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @barryrl - just in case do you have tattoos as this can affect the heart rate sensor and have you tried wearing it on the other arm at night?

Sleep is generally something the watches are good at, so it is strange it's not working for you, also in premium there is snore detection, have you tried that? It will eat into your battery life but might show a reason for a disrupted night, as might the estimated oxygen variation. 

Sleep is only measured for a minimum 3 hour period so if you don't get that amount of undisturbed sleep it might not be able to measure it.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I posted a response to you but don't see it here! Did you see it?

Best Answer
0 Votes