Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense firmware update changelog

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Where can I find the Fitbit Sense firmware changelog?  I've searched here and broad internet search and can't find it.  Only how to update it.  I also can't find any reference to my new version number anywhere at all (44.128.6.17).

thanks,

Ian

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

See What's changed in the latest Fitbit device update? 

but don't expect to see much detail.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

See What's changed in the latest Fitbit device update? 

but don't expect to see much detail.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

thanks!  that did help some.  I had seen that before, but didn't put it together that "firmware update 44.128.6.17" is the same thing as "Fitbit OS Update 5.3.1", which apparently it is.  so that helped.  but then, as you mentioned, it doesn't say much:

"This release includes bug fixes, improvements, and an important security update. For more information about security updates, see How do I update my Fitbit device?"

then, more info simply defines their different severity levels of security vulnerabilities in general, not specifically this update.

really, I'm just curious because I saw a message that I cancelled too quickly, saying what was included, then I wanted to know.  LOL!!

thanks for the quick reply!

Ian

Best Answer