Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense gets stuck when opening the Alarms app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I try to open the alarms app on the Fitbit Sense, it stays stuck on the icon. I have tried restarting my Sense but it isn't helping.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @L4509,

This may be a long shot, but when was the last time you synced the Sense?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

I sync it several times a day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

For anyone following this topic, I contacted customer service and was advised I would have to complete a factory reset to fix issue.

Best Answer

Hi there, @L4509@DramaQueenDiva Thanks for stopping by to help our member.

@L4509 Thanks for every step tried on your own, as well as contacting our Support team. I'm glad you're receiving assistance and please keep an open communication with them, I'm sure they'll do their best to bring you back on track.

By the way, let me invite you to visit the Health & Wellness board where you can find great stories, meet more people and start your own topics. Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am just curious. Did the Factory reset help with the issue?

Best Answer

Yes, it did.

Best Answer

Welcome on board, @AIlEkSsS@L4509.Thanks for getting back and sharing your experience.

@AIlEkSsS Thanks for joining this thread. I'm sorry you're having this issue with the Sense and to make sure the correct steps are followed, I'd recommend contacting our Support team so they can guide you through this process. They're available via chat and phone, just click here to get connected with them.

Best Answer
0 Votes