Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense health metrics don’t work

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had my sense for 4 nights now, But the sleep tracking and heath metrics are still not working. I do get a basic sleep tracking giving me the time asleep, but no deep or light or rem. Sp02 doesn’t work (I installed the app and clock face). Breathing, temperature don’t work. In premium, I cannot open Advanced sleep analytics, when I try it keeps charging the page for a long time and then comes back to where I was. My steps count is way above what I really do, so are the floors. It means the distance and calories are above as well. All in all, the only accurate thing is the time, and vaguely accurate is my heart rate. I live in Australia in the tropics and it’s monsoon at the moment, I’ve read that humidity can affect?

what I did:

-deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times

-tried to restart the watch by holding button more than 10 sec but it doesn’t work

-wearing the watch higher on my arm with a snug fit during the night

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Genilapi41.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling and thank you for sharing your concerns. I was able to see that you have already contacted our Support team regarding this. If you still need help, please feel free to contact our team back as they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I am having the same issues. Not sure this should have been released from beta.  Nothing is tracking with my old fitbit.  And my customer service experience was less than stellar.   Great concept if it worked. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Downisup.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issues. I understand your concern and appreciate your feedback. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. I could see that you've been in touch with our Support team, please keep working with them to find a solution.

Have a nice day.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer