Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense heart rate graph isn't available for current day

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I may be doing this wrong but I can see my steps, activity, etc... graphs for current day. 

I can see the heart rate graphs for prior days, but it doesn't show the current day. This is important to me as I need to know that day how my heart has been doing so I know if I should relax in the evening.  

Can someone help with this? 

thanks,

Mark

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and label

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Hi, @rockscissors welcome, I find that if I touch the HR tile in the"today" screen of the phone app and then touch the table under "this week" it syncs and populates the graph. 

It may just be a case of forcing a sync (slide the "today" screen down and a banner appears on the top)

I hope this is helpful.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

@rockscissors 

Screenshot_20220223-111746.png

After tapping the heart rate tile on the today screen in the app, I immediately see today's graph plus I can tap today for more in-depth information.

Best Answer

The today section at the top doesn't have a heartrate icon. When I scroll
down I see it but it doesn't show today graph. Just 30 day graph

Best Answer
0 Votes

@rockscissors Are you seeing the same 30 day graph as in my screenshot? What's below it? It should be the daily ones like in my screenshot

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I see that 30 day graph, but the daily graph options below are the day previous. I don't see the current day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried that. It didn't work. All the other criteria (steps, activity,
etc.) show today's graph. It's just the heart rate that seems to be
lagging.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@rockscissors So you're saying you're always one day behind on the daily graph? If so, that sounds similar to the thread of people being one day behind on the readiness score. 

Best Answer

yah that was the issue... interestingly today it seems to be fine. Dunno maybe this was just a problem a couple days ago when I was hiking. I defn couldn't see the day of heart rate graph.  

Best Answer

Hi there, @rockscissors@Gr4ndp4 and @eezeepee Thanks for stopping by to help our member.

@rockscissors Thanks for the detailed information and your efforts while working on this matter. I'm glad the graph is now showing your heart rate data correctly. While the Fitbit app should continue working well, please don't hesitate to let me know if this happens again. That way I can investigate on my end and help you out.

By the way, let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can find inspiring stories, make new friends and create your own topics.

Have a good one!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Great thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes