Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense is not generating my sleep score

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot get a sleep score on my Sense, which I obtained from Fitbit with an upgrade discount, after I could not get a sleep score on my new Charge 5. I have tried all the known remedies of setting to Sensitive, loosening and tightening the wristband, wearing it higher on my arm, etc. I am also not getting Breathing rate or Heart rate variability on the Health Metrics, assume it is a result of not obtaining a Sleep score but not sure. It is tracking my heart rate throughout the day and in workouts. However, still no sleep score. I lent it to my daughter and she got a sleep score. Is there some other reason, such as medications, or body type that would prevent it from getting a score? I am of low body mass so its not like my arm is fat, only weigh 150 lbs. Seems odd that I could not get a Sleep score on the Charge 5 and now on the Sense. Any thoughts or answers?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24

David, did the factory reset work to get a Sleep Score?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too. Intermittent. Very disappointed in the Fitbit experience. Even upgraded to the sense to see if it was any better. Sadly not. On c All devices I have had I have never registered a readiness score despite wearing the device 2; hours a day. Looks like Apple Watch beckons 

Best Answer

24 hours not 2

Best Answer

Very disappointed in these new Fitbit products, I had a Fitbit One since 2014 and worked perfectly for years. The company seems to have gone downhill and has lost its Mission Statement and Corporate Values/Culture. It is either Management, Acquisition, Merger, Venture Capital or all/combination of those.

Best Answer
0 Votes

After much escalating and patience on my part my case was closed without any resolution. I contacted Customer Service and was finally told that basically I have to live without a Sleep Score until they make an update. So much for a quality product that does not deliver all the functionality it promises. If you want to know your sleep score with Rem, deep, and light sleep cycles I suggest a different brand and product. Additionally, it does not provide me with Breathing rate or Heart rate variability on the Health Metrics. Expensive tracker for workouts. The ECG is also not giving a score 8 out of ten times. Good thing I don't have a heart condition. I gave up on support for the product.

Best Answer