Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense is not tracking my active zone minutes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've just completed a 1 hour 32 minute walk, which fitbit has tracked as 1 hour 12 in fat burn with 21 minutes "below zones".  It appears as a "SmartTrack" exercise.

However, my daily totals show 0 active zone minutes.  Shouldn't I have 1 minute for every minute in fat burn and 2 for any minute in Cardio and Peak?

I am currently using an old Charge or Charge 2 - as my Sense has stopped charging, and is winging its way to the repair man at the moment - so I guess that may be a factor, but that feels unlikely.

Any ideas how I get my zone minutes to appear in the app?

Update: I should have also said that this has been going on for a while now, so I haven't seen any zone minutes appear for some time, but whether they stopped when I changed my Fitbit back to the charge I'm not too sure.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @rcat72 and welcome to the Help forum.  I apologize if I am misreading what you wrote.  It doesn't matter if you can't tell if you have a Charge or Charge 2.  Both of those devices give active minutes.  Your Sense gives active zone minutes.  Active minutes and active zone minutes are device specific.  When you look at your dashboard, you will see a lightning bolt when your Charge is being used.  The active zone minute icon is three "^"s stacked on each other.

Your app will tell you the type of attached device when you tap on your profile picture.

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer