Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense not tracking temperature baseline, 7+ nights wearing it

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have work my Sense everyday and night for a week other than charging it for a few hours two days ago. I have the sleep data, hear rate, and all that. But it still says it can’t establish a baseline. No temperature data. I have tightened the watch on my wrist, made sure it was updated, and force stopped the app and restarted my phone. Still not working. How do I establish a baseline?????

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @mecoone22 and welcome to the Help forum.  I am moving your post to the Sense forum, a better fit for your issue.  I think you will get more help there.

I'm sorry, but I don't have an answer for you.  But you can browse the Sense forum for a similar post.  Another user might have posted an answer.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@LZeeW Thank you for your input. 

@mecoone22 Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the troubleshooting performed prior to posting. 

I appreciate the details mentioned. We’re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

See you around. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I look forward to Any help that you can provide. It’s been now over two weeks and still it isn’t working. 

Best Answer