Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense metal band not reading touch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my fitbit sense for 8 months and now it will not read for using the ECG or the EDA app. Everytime I do that chat with someone they send me link and email instructions to use the apps which obviously I already know how to do because they worked for 8 months. Is there a reason why it would stop reading the touch around the metal band that allows both apps to work that I could fix? I updated the app and uninstalled it and restarted my watch and my phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @SunsetRunner , welcome to the community. Allowing your "Sense" is not damaged and the face and the metal band is in good order and undisturbed, try cleaning everything with rubbing alcohol paying particular attention to the gaps in the band at East/West orientation and between the metal ring and pebble body. I use a cotton wool swab and cotton buds for detailing. I usually clean my mouse & keyboard while I have the swab at hand.

You clearly know how it should work, can you tell us at what stage you see it's not functioning as expected? touch the ECG icon>place finger/thumb on corners>get a countdown timer, arc and trace> analyse>result>done.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes