Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense no longer records heart rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Sense hasn't recorded heart rate for awhile. Completely stopped. And I just factory reset it, and still no heart rate. 
The watch is clean where it touches skin. 

What else can I try? I didn't even have this watch for a year and it's broke already 😭

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Another thing I tried that didn't work. Some users with same issue said they did an ECG and that fixed the issue. Nada for me 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same with me. The app needs an update. It didn’t fix my problem but might fix yours.

Best Answer

Hi @MabelMonday and @Liendre. It's good to see you here in the forums.

@MabelMonday I'm sorry for the difficulties that you're experiencing with your Sense, and thanks for the steps that you've tried on your own. Let's work on this together! While I understand what you've done so far, may I know if the green light on the back of your watch is turned on? If so, what is displayed on the screen instead of your heart rate reading? Have you tried adjusting the band on your wrist as described here? Also, have you also performed a regular restart. These details will help me to further investigate, so please reply back with them.

@Liendre I'm sorry you're having a similar issue and thanks for your efforts. I went ahead to check your details and I noticed that you have a case created with our Support team. I'm glad you're receiving assistance and I'd recommend getting back to them if you have more questions about your case.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The green light is not showing on the back of my sense. I did a hard reset a nothing. I even reset it to factory settings and then reinstall it and still nothing 

Best Answer
0 Votes