Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense no longer tracking exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the last update, my Sense doesn't track any of my exercise. Which then I have to add manually. If you add running and the distance you went, it adds it to your steps for the day (so it counts the steps twice). It doesn't track eliptical, walking, running, etc automatically anymore. I check all my exercise tracking and they are all turned on. Anyone else having this problem????

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Is your heart rate sensor on?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has started doing the same thing. I cannot find the heart rate sensor to turn on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exercise is no longer displaying on my phone app as of this morning.  The phone seems to bes collecting the data for my exercise and will sync it to my computer app.  I'm surprised and cannot find a way to add the exercise display back to my phone app.  My heart rate sensor is working fine, everything on my sense seems to be OK.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do! I’m trying to add exercise manually by clicking on the “exercise” icon on the watch. It blinks and does nothing. Still on the Home Screen. Cannot access exercise to even add it after the fact from my phone. 

Best Answer