Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense not recording SpO2 readings

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I noticed this initially didn’t work, it then worked for four days and now stopped again for three days/nights 

anybody got any tips for making it work?

this was one of the main reasons I purchased this device so it’s frustrating to have such erratic readings

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I've been using my sense every night since I bought it which was the day it came out ... everything has been working perfectly ... now we are on night 4 that I do t get an spo2 reading ... I get quality sleep for at least 6 hours ... when I get up it says recording spo2 like always but then about 30 minutes later it says couldn't read spo2 ... I have Uninstalled the face and reinstalled doesn't work I have factory reset it doesn't work ... I've even worn it tighter which is uncomfortable and that doesn't work ... all metrics that it records at night work except the spo2 ... I can't return it to the store I bought it and exchange it because the only have a 2 week window on this type of stuff.

Best Answer

Hi @Deanjames888 and @lysafoehner. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for letting me know that the SpO2 wasn't recorded by your Sense and for the steps tried on your own. I understand how important this data is for you and let me give you a hand. Just to confirm, did you sync your Sense after waking up? Your watch needs to sync with the Fitbit app before the clock face can update. Sometimes it may take around an hour for your SpO2 readings to appear on the watch.

That being said, I'd recommend the following steps:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap your profile picture > Sense > Clock Faces.
  2. Verify if the settings and permissions for the SpO2 Signature clock face are correct.
  3. Restart your watch.
  4. Check if the Fitbit app is updated.
  5. Wear your watch slightly higher on your other wrist to sleep.

6. Once you're awake, sync with the Fitbit app and check your details.

I'll look forward to your response.

Best Answer

Mine just started working again today without me doing anymore then I'd already done. I think it was just a bug of some sort. I will post again if it stops working again

Best Answer
0 Votes

After disabling "Press & Hold" for Alexa, I was able to do the 10 second button press restart on my Sense and and to my surprise,  SP02 started working again.

For the record, I tried the restart in the settings menu several times and that DID NOT WORK.

This fix needs to be widely shared.

Best Answer

Worked for me

Best Answer
0 Votes