Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense not syncing sleep score

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Each morning I check my sleep score for the previous night. Once I sync, my app has no problem giving me a sleep score. However, the sleep score does not show on my sense watch.

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

This has started happening to me to. My sleep score was sinking with the watch face but for the last several nights (about a week now?) the space on the watch face where my sleep score should show up just shows to dashes (despite having a sleep score in the Fitbit app).

Any ideas anyone?

Best Answer

Same issue - Mine stopped showing up after the last firmware update. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. 

Best Answer

Same with the new sense’s that both my wife and I treated ourselves to. One of a number of bugs. Not happy with our purchase now.

Best Answer

Hey, all. 

I figured this out. 

1. Go to Apps > Today > Edit > Make sure Sleep is turned on (It's off by default).
  2. When you wake up in the morning go to Sleep by swiping up from the home screen.
  3. After entering Sleep your watch will Sync properly and you will see your sleep score on the home screen within a few minutes. 

Hope this helps.

- John

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, worked fine the first 3 days but then i haven't seen the score in my watch anymore.

Best Answer

After syncing with iPhone, open Sleep score. Give it a few seconds to display. After score appears, open "Today" in Sense, and open 
"Sleep". After a few seconds it will show the score, and will also appear on main screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

After you wake up. 

The tracker needs to sync, a sync is tried every 20 minutes. 

The data from the tracker gets synced with your cloud account. 

In the cloud your sleep is analyzed and a sleep score is calculated. 

This process takes two syncs and if the second sync fails, or cloud services is overloaded. the sleep score may not get to the watch. 

You may have to force a second sync. 

I've seen days when it took a free hours to get sleep onto the tracker. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, that seems to be how it works. It is so inferior to many other watches (Garmin, Suunto, Amazfit, Huawei to name a few) all show sleep data on the watch and don't need multiple syncs in order to (maybe if we're lucky) eventually see it on the watch. Mickey mouse programming!

The watch is OK (just about) with some potentially good features, but the OS and software is so work in progress. I hope Google can shake things up (although if WearOS is anything to go by it might never happen). The interface so just so juvenile.🦄!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sleep Score does not match in app and watch. Today it's 75 on watch and 73 in app. NOTHING makes it match. Reboot app, reboot Sense, several times. Still out 2.

@SunsetRunner wrote:

Each morning I check my sleep score for the previous night. Once I sync, my app has no problem giving me a sleep score. However, the sleep score does not show on my sense watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is happening to me too. Some days it works and then others it simply fails to sync to the sense watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Happening to me too.  Today my app says sleep was 5h36m but my Sense says 1h33m.  Why is it so hard to make these things work properly? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TrevorC57 @nickj26 Syncing issues for me are usually fixed by deleting the Sense in the Fitbit app and then adding it again. You don't lose any information and the only thing that resets is the weather to Celsius if you use Fahrenhiet.

Best Answer
0 Votes