Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timer and Alarms detailed instructions

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know where to find detailed instructions for example how to set this up?

Taken from the app description

NL3rD57oNqNhBY0_BHooOL7kAI_ZCL7hD58XNIFpNaBsCaOW@1x.png

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2259.htm 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@Guy_ I set a timer with a name all the time with Google Assistant. More timers can be made the same way or just manually tapping

Best Answer

Thanks, But how do you setup the image displayed?

Are there some other more detailed nstructions?

You can use Google assistant for sure but where are the instructions for all the things you can do with the Apps?

For example you can set an alarm with a name on a specific date in the month with Google Assistant but how do you do it on the watch?

There don't seem to be any Fitbit App Settings.

What other features do these Apps have?

Best Answer

@Guy_ I just long press, say "5 minute timer for bread". Timer gets set. Long press again, say another length of time and for what.

PXL_20220329_114603960.jpg

There doesn't appear to be any instructions for any of the Fitbit apps. All are relatively, or supposed to be, self-intuitive. The timer doesn't access any kind of calendar. So you can only set the time and have a name. Even the timer on my phone doesn't have a date. You might as well use an entry into calendar or set a reminder.

Best Answer

@eezeepee  -  that's the issue, as you say, there seems to be no proper documentation, for most Fitbit Apps and Clocks, so they may get very under utilized.

You can do all sorts of things with Google Assistant, but not everyone has it and not many people would know what can be done, so miss out on many of the functions which in turn makes the watch less smart than it actually is.

Best Answer