Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense not vibrating when I receive calls and texts

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is the main use for thus watch.... checked all setting. Probel stared mid day Wednesday. Checked all settings. The watch is receiving the notification, it just doesn't vibrate anymore. Extremely frustrating!!!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

When you say checked all settings……

Did you swipe left on the watch twice, then tap settings, then swipe up to “vibration and audio”.

Tap and make sure vibration is marked light or strong?

Another thing to check which was advised per Marrefitbit is:

Please note when you turn on the do not disturb, quiet hours, or driving mode setting on your phone, your Fitbit device receives notifications but won’t alert you.

If you have an Android phone, you can set your Fitbit device to always send you notifications:

1. Tap the Today tab > your profile picture > Notifications.
  2. In the Vibration Settings section, turn on the Always Vibrate option.
Sense Activation 11/3/20\IPhone 12 Pro Max\SimpleClockPro Watch Face\Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Case/Band
Best Answer
0 Votes
I sure did. Also checked setting in app on my phone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Clove6060 Thanks for the instructions shared. 

@Lraaa Welcome to the Fitbit Community. I appreciate the troubleshooting and the settings checked prior to posting. 

I see where your frustration is coming from. Let's confirm that your notifications are set to "On" in the power tray. If they are not set to "On" turn them on and try again. May I know if your Sense is vibrating for other things such as alarms or reaching your main goal?

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes