Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense notifications tab completely disappeared

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Haven’t even had it for a year and the pull down notifications tab has completely disappeared. Now my watch only vibrates on black screen when I get a text or call or email. So frustrating as this isn’t even a year old and a pricey watch. Anyone else have this problem? As far as the update I can’t even use the take call on watch because of this issue.

Moderator Edit: Updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

This has just happened to me too, also with a Sense that I bought in April.  Cannot scroll up or down, just a black face.  How frustrating!  I may try a reset.  Has anyone got any idea how to solve this?  

Best Answer

I have literally tried everything even factory reset still no luck.Been waiting to hear back from customer service………crickets

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too happens the same

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m hoping that this is just a glitch maybe with the new upgrade that will be fixed soon. Can you see any of your notifications like texts and emails?

Best Answer

What phones y’all using?

No issues here.

everyone turn off their phone and back on, restart the sense?

Sense Activation 11/3/20\IPhone 12 Pro Max\SimpleClockPro Watch Face\Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Case/Band
Best Answer

iPhone 11pro max and I’ve done that plus everything else. No luck 😢

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, as well as the steps tried prior to posting. I'm sorry you're having this experience and please know this feedback won't be taken for granted. Because this shouldn't happen, could you confirm if this started to happen right after the firmware update? If you haven't mention, may I know the model and OS version of your phone?

In the meantime, let me suggest setting up your watch as a new device with the following steps:

1. Forget your Sense from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Turn off other Bluetooth connections nearby.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app and perform a regular restart.
  4. Open the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture > Set Up a Device.
  5. Select your Sense, tap Replace Device and follow the on-screen instructions.
  6. Set up your notifications one more time, swipe down on your watch and let me know if the Notifications Center section appears correctly.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer

Tried all those steps no luck 

Best Answer

Hi there, @Jill1978.

I've moved your post as it seems you were replying to this thread. Thanks for trying the steps suggested above and I'm sorry the issue persists. Just to confirm, are you still getting a black screen when you swipe down from your Sense screen? If that's correct, please take a picture of that screen and attach it to your reply. Additionally, let me know if this issues started after updating the firmware version. These details will help me to further investigate on my end.

See you around.

Best Answer
Hi, the issue resolved after I reset my device. the problem happened some time after the update, so it wasn’t the update that seemed to cause it. I do also have intermittent problems with using the button on the sense after swimming (and setting to swimming)…. It can take a few hours before it works again, even after removing from my wrist to dry it. Not sure if this had also been reported.

Thanks for your assistance
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am still having this same issues no notifications tab. Think I’m going to ask Santa for a Garmin 😉

Best Answer

Hi there, @Hermanihermani and @Jill1978.

@Hermanihermani You're welcome, thanks to you for keeping me posted. I'm glad the restart process worked on your watch and about your other question, does this happen when tracking other exercises? Please note that water lock turns on automatically when starting a swim exercise and you'll need to press the button twice to unlock it. After that, you should be able to navigate through the screen and access other apps correctly.

Now, if you mean that your watch doesn't respond even after turning off water lock, I'd suggest contacting our Support team so they can evaluate your watch's behavior and help you with this matter. They're available via chat or phone, just click here to get connected with them.

@Jill1978 I'm sorry you're still having issues with the notifications tab not appearing on your Sense. I understand how you're feeling about this situation and because the steps suggested above didn't help, try contacting our Support team one more time so they can investigate what may be occurring and bring you back on track. Please make sure to explain the issue you're experiencing, as well as the steps you've tried so far.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes