Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense reboots when using the EDA Scan

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My sense will reboot itself everything I try an EDA scan.  I have tried removing and downloading the app again.  I've tried different hand positions on the screen but nothing works.  It happens for quick scans and guided sessions.  I have also had it reset itself when triggering the workout app.  I dont know why it keep rebooting itself.  I love the watch but the reboots are becoming frustrating.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Probably best to contact Fitbit Support  directly.They may be able to help you.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi @Meganmarie723. Welcome to the Community Forums. @Guy_, it's good to see you here and thanks for your suggestions.

@Meganmarie723, thanks for the troubleshooting steps tried on your Sense, I'm sorry that you've had this experience. I've gone ahead and contacted our Support team about this situation and it seems you already have a case created with them. Please follow their recommendations and keep an open communication with them.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, Lizzy, the same issue is happening to me.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the watch and the app, but the issue is recurring.

Regards

Alex

Best Answer

Hi @alex-w. It's great to see you here in the forums.

Thanks for the steps that you've tried prior to posting. You've done a good job! I was going to forward your post to our Support team but it seems that you already have a case created with them. I was told that your case is under review and they'll continue helping you via email, so keep an eye on your inbox.

Have a good day.

Best Answer
0 Votes