Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense restarts when checking notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So Every time i swipe down To view Notifications The watch restarts, At first i could see and only scroll through Like 5 notifications, Then it would restart.... I started to delete each one, One By one Then suddenly  It restarted Now I can see no notifications and EVERYTIME i swipe down the watch restarts,

I have done a hard restart, Turned Off and on. PLEASE help.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
15 REPLIES 15

Update, So it doe not matter what i am doing, If I swipe down anywhere anytime on the Watch it restarts the watch,  a REAL PAIN in the butt. and REALLY sucks

Please help

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bump as i have been trying all day, it appears to be a message that is causing the Watch to restart every time that message comes on the screen, Off a fresh reset i can get to it and try and delete but every time i get close or if i Hit the Trashcan in resets.

Every time i get a message it comes in  the watch and i can access it and delete it but if i scroll to see others once i get to that ONE message it resets

Everything else works great.

Does anyone know of a way to clear messages from the app?

Please help

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @MaddogWLV. It's good to see you around.

I understand how frustrating this can be and appreciate every step tried prior to posting. This is odd as your watch shouldn't be restarting by itself when checking your notifications. Given this situation, I went ahead to review your details and I noticed you already have a case created with our Support team. Your case is in good hands so please keep an open communication with them as I'm sure they'll work on this matter and bring you back on track.

Best Answer
0 Votes

THANKS for checking up on it!

Best Answer

Hi @MaddogWLV. I hope you're doing well.

You're welcome. Thanks to you for your efforts while working on this matter. Please follow up with your email case should you have any further questions. By the way, if you need time check out our Health & Wellness board where you can find inspiring stories and great tips to live a healthy lifestyle.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has Fitbit Sense solved this?   I started experiencing this same problem today.

Best Answer

Hi @Sparky5228. Welcome on board.

Thanks for joining this thread and letting me know that you're having the same experience with your Sense. I understand how you're feeling about this situation and because this shouldn't be happening, I'd suggest contacting our Support team so they can investigate on their end, and provide you with further assistance. Please click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'll join in as well. As of yesterday, my Sense ist restarting with any notification that's trying to be displayed on the watch. 
I'll see myself to the support section. Thanks for the link @LizzyFitbit 

Best Answer

Welcome, @BenEurope. It's good to see a new face around.

I'm sorry you're having the same experience with your Sense and thanks for your efforts. Please get in touch with our Support team whenever you can and provide as many details as you can about this situation. I'm sure they'll evaluate your details and see what can be done to bring yo back on track.

Best Answer
0 Votes

same here, sense restart itself upon swiping down the notification

Best Answer

Hi there, @ethanol.

Thanks for letting me know about your Sense, and I'm sorry for this inconvenience. I went ahead to check your details and it seems you already have a case created with our Support team. Because they're providing you with assistance, please keep an open communication with our team. I hope to see you back on track soon!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm curious if you found a resolution as my sense is doing the same thing. 

Best Answer
Fitbit Support contacted me and I got a replacement. Apparently, it's not
fixable though software update.
Best Answer

I chatted with Support and they are sending a replacement. Good luck!

Best Answer

Hi there, @Julie1204 and @BenEurope@Palm.Tree Welcome on board.

@Julie1204 I'm sorry your Sense is having the same behavior. Because your post didn't mention, may I know if you've tried restarting your watch? If you have but the issue persists, I'd also recommend contacting our Support team. They have specialized tools that will allow them to evaluate your options and bring you back on track. Please click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

@BenEurope and @Palm.Tree Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm glad you're receiving replacements and I hope you can keep crushing your goals.

Best Answer