Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense screen doesn't wake up when I turn my wrist

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My new Sense does not display time and other details when I turn my wrist to look at it. Why is that and how do I fix it?  I have seen there is an option for full time low light display of time. I followed the directions but it does not work. Please someone help

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Commodore - It sounds like your sense may be in Do Not Disturb or Sleep Mode. If you press the button (indentation, really) at the left or if you give the screen a quick double tap, does the screen wake up? If yes, please try this:

• From the clock face, swipe to the left. 
  • As in my example below, the DND (do not disturb) and Sleep buttons should both be dim. If they are bright, tap to de-select. 
  • Also, check to see if Screen Awake is set to Automatic
  • Finally, if you prefer to have your clock face Always On, you can select that from this same screen, then adjust the brightness to your liking,
  • When you are done setting your preferences, press the button at the left side to return to the clock face. This will set your preferences. 

Please let us know if this resolves your issue. 

668D0707-BC2A-4146-B23C-6F7D0382FB97.jpeg

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @Commodore - It sounds like your sense may be in Do Not Disturb or Sleep Mode. If you press the button (indentation, really) at the left or if you give the screen a quick double tap, does the screen wake up? If yes, please try this:

• From the clock face, swipe to the left. 
  • As in my example below, the DND (do not disturb) and Sleep buttons should both be dim. If they are bright, tap to de-select. 
  • Also, check to see if Screen Awake is set to Automatic
  • Finally, if you prefer to have your clock face Always On, you can select that from this same screen, then adjust the brightness to your liking,
  • When you are done setting your preferences, press the button at the left side to return to the clock face. This will set your preferences. 

Please let us know if this resolves your issue. 

668D0707-BC2A-4146-B23C-6F7D0382FB97.jpeg

Best Answer
Thank you. This helped.

Sent from Frank's iPhone
Please excuse any typos
Best Answer

@SunsetRunner awesome pic! Gonna so steal it. 😁

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

My husbands sense looks right. But still it doesn’t turn on when he turns his wrist. He’s not in dnd mode, and ive set it to turn on with motion and button Is there a way to change the sensitivity for motion?... thanks 

Best Answer

worked for me too. Thanks 

Best Answer

Thanks! It worked!! 😁

Best Answer
0 Votes

Finally. My fitbit sense is working perfectly.  Thank you so much

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, this worked for my sense.

Best Answer
0 Votes