Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense screen fell off from the main unit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m also having issues with my Sense. I’ve just raised a case with Customer Service but they will tell me it’s out of warranty. On 4 years I’ve had 3 watches and an issue with everyone. 
my watch was on my wrist, I was sat on the bed, moved my wrist and off popped my the front. It explains why everytime my watch hit the water the watch kept asking me to set up Alexa 

IMG_6540.jpeg

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Mine is out of warranty by a year, I accept this. What I don’t accept it that I have had 3 watches and all 3 have had issues.. not in any particular order, the Ionic. Faulty, sense 2, screen fell off and the blaze, a recal which I am not allowed to get even though I paid for it. 
within. Omens of me speaking to customer services they had sent me an email offering 35% off a new watch. This is still going to cost me £143. Whilst the Senze 2 gave me everything I needed when I when I had an android phone, I’m just not sure it will now.. Everytime I had a shower / bath it would switch the Alexa on the phone and activate other functions and stopped working with my iPhone 15. I could get messages and thing else. 
I’ve politely declined the offer of 35% given that I don’t want to get 15 months down and be in the same position 

Best Answer

Hi there, @SmurfetteBlu.

I've moved your posts to the Sense board so we can keep the forums organized. Thanks for the detailed information and the picture provided. I understand how you're feeling and I'm sorry that you've had this experience with your watch. Every feedback is appreciated as it helps us to improve, and yours won't be the exception.

As you may know, our team handles every case individually and based on our Warranty Policy. However, if you have any doubts, you can always get back to them in order to receive more information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m aware that it is out of warranty so absolutely no point in going back to the team. 
it amazes me how so many people can complain of the same issue yet All Fitbit want to do is deny they have an issue. If I could prove the fault was in situ from the start, I would, but it’s highly improbable. Given that I’ve had 3 Fitbit watches (that I remember) and all have had issues, I’ve now bought an Apple Watch, I at least know it will work with my phone. Thanks for the feedback though 

Best Answer

Hi SmurfetteBlu I’ve had the same issue with my last three fitbits. Always happens just after the warranty runs out. Happened again today. Just got off the phone with customer service to report the issue. I  think I’m done with Fitbit but going to wait for the promised email to see what is offered. Like you I was doing nothing but standing and conversing with someone when I looked down and the face screen was dangling from the rest of the watch. 

Best Answer