Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense screen stopped working after update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since this last update my watch shows display but not the numbers or if I swipe to the diff app on watch it shows the circles but not what’s in them. I have restarted my watch multiple times and disconnected the blue tooth and reconnected it but nothing is being my displays back. HELP

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
15 REPLIES 15

Hi @Amberlynn84  - you can chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & support, Contact Customer support.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Mine did the same thing. Now I can’t see any info under the icons. 

Best Answer

Hi there, @RussianChick101 and welcome to the Community, @Amberlynn84@Guy_ Thanks for the help.

@Amberlynn84 and @RussianChick101 Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and sharing the steps tried on your own. Just to confirm, have you tried restarting your watches and changing the clock face? If that's correct, I'd also recommend contacting our Support team so they can evaluate your options and bring you back on track. To get connected with them via chat or phone, just follow the steps shared by @Guy_, or click here.

Best Answer

Mine also has the same issue. I restarted many times and tried changing to several different clock faces. Some of the faces will show the time, but don't show any other numbers or letters so no heartrate, steps or notifications. It does record the info so when it syncs, you can see the info on the app, but not the watch. I contacted customer service a few days ago and they have sent out a replacement as it is still under warranty.

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue after today’s update. Hopefully FitBit sends out a fix update for this. It’s frustrating 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey try turning your Fitbit off and also switching the clock face. See if that will help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve done that - several times, as have many others posting on this same issue - nothing is working. It’s a glitch in the software update that went out today. 

Best Answer

The next step I did was calling support. I found out my watch was defaulted. It was still under warranty so they are sending me a replacement. Best of luck 

Best Answer

I just spent 1/2 an hour on the phone with Fitbit support. They are also sending me a new one.

Best Answer

I think the update fried the watches. That’s what it seems to me. Over loaded them and then it started glitching. I did not have this issue before updating my watch. 

Best Answer

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

@Kriscukie@RussianChick101 and @reissc Thanks for sharing every step tried on your own, as well as your feedback about this update. While I'm glad you're about to receive a replacement, I understand where you're coming from and I'm sorry for this experience. Our team constantly works to improve our devices and services, and feedback like yours is a big part of the process.

@CaffeineQueenx7 Thanks for joining this thread and troubleshooting your watch. I went ahead to check your details and it seems you already have a case created with our Support team. I'm sure they'll continue helping you with this matter, so please keep communication with them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did that and still black face 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. Once I updated last week now my watch has black screen of death and nothing fixes it 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @chrisann32  - just in case check charging is ok, see cleaning and cable checking in this article How to check charge cable - Sense/Versa 3 won't charge, won't start or blank screen

But as others report the same problem after the update it may not be the cause.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Next steps would be to call customer support and hopefully they can resolve it. Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes