Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense stopped tracking my heart rate data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Suddenly my hr monitor no longer works.

Factory reset didn't even work 😕

Anything else to try?

I too have always had the issue of my Bluetooth not staying connected- it's been so frustrating!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @ChristiJo. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Sense before reaching out. I understand how you must be feeling. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Solution was to buy a new one... because of course we're 5 months past warranty 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes

In my case, my Sense only started acting up on Friday (5-5-2023) & of course, I called Fitbit CS today (Saturday, 5-6-2023) and while I thought the “solution” (ended up having to do a Factory Reset, as you also did) and un-pair (& re-pair) my Sense to both my App & in my Bluetooth settings & then in the afternoon at around 2 pm (I’m in Hawaii, USA & called CS TWICE at around 11:13 am & 12:14 pm respectively) & at around 2 pm, I found that, even if I’d synced my Sense (prior to the Factory Reset, as instructed by the CS person), my steps prior to the Factory Reset completely disappeared (& I’d had 6,130 steps (& nearly 2 miles of “distance” recorded) prior to the Factory Reset & ALL of that it seems was lost… 

To say that I’m a bit PISSED is an understatement…  

If I choose to get another Fitbit (I’m considering an upgrade to the Sense 2) but I’ll be using it as a “backup” device as I’m gonna be “defecting” to an Apple Watch very soon (at this point)

I’ve been a Fitbit user since June 2016 (I think it is) and Fitbit Customer Service/“Support” has seriously gone downhill since then… 🤬

I will note that I also have NO Sleep score (for today, Saturday) in addition to No Resting Heart Rate recorded (for today, Saturday, 5-6-2023) & my Sense is “technically” still under warranty… I saw a “Device Activation Date of 5-8-2022” on it (after the Factory Reset) 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I lost all mine too- which whatever- but my HR Monitor still didnt work... they did offer a 35% discount- so better than nothing.. but now I'm still having trouble getting my phone to connect as a smart watch (texts/ calls) so thats my mission today ;(

Best Answer
0 Votes