Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense stopped tracking my heart rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried all the suggestions to get heart rate working on my sense but all have failed. My sense is less than a year old. Now I have a glorified watch. I use the metrics daily for my fitness goals. What else can I try ?

thanks for any help!! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Arbidharma -  if the watch is suddenly not showing heart rate and you have tried restarting the watch and changing clock face without success, it could have developed a fault.

But first to check, swipe the watch face to the left and tap the Today app, if Heart Rate is not showing there, the watch has a problem.

The good news as it is under warranty it can be replaced where you bought it.

Though a factory reset might just possibly fix it, may be only temporarily though if there is damage.

You can always chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & support, Contact Customer support to help with that.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there, @Arbidharma. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums and sharing the details about the issue with your Sense. @Guy_ Thank you so much for your help and advice!

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty or please feel free to contact our team back so they can clarify any doubt. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

my issue was not resolved and the support team sent me an email stating it does not fall under the warranty. I replied to ask why and received no response. The watch is not functioning fully - no HR, O2 or sleep stats. I read the warranty and I purchased this watch end of September 2022. As far as I can see it is defective. I also just noticed it is not holding a charge very long. 
How can I get a replacement under warranty? 
thanks for any help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Similar experience with this garbage company after purchasing a watch just under $400.  Very disappointed and never buying their products again.  I called to see what my options were given that the watch was taken good care of and I had no O2 sensor from the beginning to which I was advised that it is not a feature in certain countries; I would think Canada would be the same as the USA.  I asked for repair options since I am a customer and they said they would send a special offer towards a new unit; the special offer was no different that what any new purchase was going to get and they provided me with no fix options.  In fact, going through the steps they walked me through only made the watch function worse.  I went from no heart rate monitor to absolutely crap battery life on the unit.  I am waiting to afford a replacement but Fitbit will never get my money again after this horrible service.

Best Answer