Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense stuck on Fitbit logo and won't come on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My sense stopped working.  Tried to restart… logo comes up but won’t come on.  Tried to reinstall won’t link to blue tooth anymore .  Great product but a bit frustrated

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Same issue, had completed most of update, but not all.  

Best Answer

Same here after last update, screen stock on logo won't come on !!! Before that won't scroll and notify any messages...

is that mean sense is gone-done  ??

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community, @Wbeadles and @jadnews@Karami8241 It's good to see you again.

@Wbeadles and @jadnews Thanks for letting me know about your watches and the steps tried on your own. I understand how frustrating this can be and appreciate your efforts. Before anything else, let me explain the Fitbit logo usually appears when a device isn't connected to a Fitbit account or there is a pending update. That being said, let's give one last try to the following steps in the given order:

1. Forget your Sense from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Turn off other Bluetooth connections nearby.
  3. Restart your watch to refresh its performance.
  4. Connect your watch to the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  5. Tap your profile picture > Set Up a Device > Sense and follow the on-screen instructions.
  6. When prompted, proceed with the firmware update and wait until it's completed.

@Karami8241 Thanks for joining this thread, I'm sorry you've had the same experience with your Sense. I went ahead to check your details and it seems you already have a case created with our Support team. I'm sure they'll continue helping you with this matter, so please keep an open communication with them.

Best Answer
0 Votes