Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense suddenly isn't tracking SpO2 data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My sense suddenly isn't tracking my SpO2. It really has been tracking consistently until about a week ago. To my knowledge I haven't changed any settings. I tried rebooting but didn't work. Maybe I'll delete the app and reload it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Replying to myself... deleting the app and reloading it has solved my problem so far.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Replying to myself... deleting the app and reloading it has solved my problem so far.

Best Answer

Hi @JLSpecking. it's good to see you around.

Thanks for every step tried prior to posting, and for keeping us posted. I'm glad your Sense is tracking SpO2 data correctly and I'm sure your post will help many other members experiencing similar issues.

By the way, let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can find inspiring stories, share great tips to achieve your goals and start your own topics.

Best Answer

Thanks for this answer. I followed yours as I have the same issue, and it works well again from your sharing. 

Best Answer

Hi there, @James.P.

That's great news! I'm glad your Sense is now tracking your SpO2 data and thanks for your efforts. If you haven't done so, check out the Health & Wellness board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi- just to clarify, did you mean uninstall the spo2 app or the entire Fitbit app?

I encountered same issue with my Sense since a week ago.

Thanks!

Best Answer

Hi @wicks21. Welcome to the Community.

Thanks for joining this thread and your efforts while working on this situation. If you haven't done so, let's give a try to the following steps:

1. Remove the SpO2 app from your watch.
  2. Forget your Sense from the Bluetooth settings.
  3. Check if the Fitbit app is updated and reboot your phone.
  4. Restart your watch to refresh its performance.
  5. Reinstall the SpO2 app and make sure all permissions are enabled.
  6. Wear your watch to sleep and sync as soon as you're awake to check your details.
Best Answer

Thanks I have done this already and it's working fine. I have also switched to the Fitbit spo2 clockface. Not sure if using one of the 3rd party analogue faces was the problems.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have uninstalled the Sp02 app and the associated clock face. I found that its accuracy was dubious and, for some nights, although I had worn the Sense as normal, it just reported "No data". So, as it seemed to me inaccurate and draining the battery unacceptably, it wasn't worth having. Features like this should be part of the firmware but with the option of deactivating them from the main app: there really shouldn't be a need to keep reinstalling. I'm unlikely to pay for a FitBit subscription after my free period on "Premium" either. I got the Sense at a good price (£180) but its shortcomings would have meant my returning it pretty quickly if I'd paid the original price of £300.

Best Answer
0 Votes

To be fair, this is not a solution.  If SpO2 is not being reported unless you uninstall the SpO2 app, then it is programmed wrong.  What is the solution?

Best Answer