Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SpO2 not syncing with phone-Sense

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Latest Android, pixel 4xl Fitbit premium 

Three days ago Spo2 stopped syncing. I see the percent on my sense but not on my phone. All other health metrics are syncing. I have restated my phone and my sense several times. I assume this is a known problem but bin don't see any recent posts.

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @motamman.

I’m sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with your Fitbit Sense. Thank you for the time you spent trying to get them resolved.

If you haven't done it already, please check if there is any pending SpO2 app update:

1. Open the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image.
  2. Tap Apps
  3. If an app has a pending update, you'll see an Update button next to its name. Tap it to update the app.

In addition, you can restart your Watch and set it up as a replacement device:

1. Tap the Today tab EdsonFitbit_0-1654730703819.png, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Each time this happens I have to go through the steps (Shut down Sense, Go into app and clear cache, restart phone, restart sense, synch.) And sometimes I have to add a step to restart phone and sync AGAIN to capture the days missed. Last step is always wait for it to happen again in a week or so. This has been an issue for years now.  I've given up on them fixing it and I am sick of going through these steps even though they work every time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @BenBTizMe.

Our team is aware of this issue and is working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a solution to this yet?

Best Answer
0 Votes