Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense won't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, 

my Sense doesn't charge. I'm getting a message that the USB device is not recognized when plugged into my computer for charging.  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community Forums, @Mandarini.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This is odd and just to confirm, are you using the charging cable that came with your Sense? If that's correct, I'd recommend trying the following steps to see how your watch responds:

1. Clean the gold contacts on your watch and charging cable.
  2. Plug your watch back into the charging cable making sure of the aliment.
  3. Restart your watch to refresh its performance.
  4. Leave it charging for around 2 hours and keep me posted of the outcome.
  5. If the issue persists, try using a different USB port or a UL-certified wall charger.

By the way, I've moved your post to the Sense board so you can receive related responses about this situation, as well to keep our forums organized.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My sense also will not charge as of today. 4 months old. I'm using the cable provided as I always have. I cleaned the contacts with alcohol swab, and used multiple USB ports and wall outlets. No success.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome, @AlohaTim. It's nice to see a new face around.

Thanks for every step tried prior to posting. You did a good job in troubleshooting your Sense and I'm sorry the issue persists. Because your post didn't mention, may I know if you tried restarting your watch? If you did, I'd recommend getting in touch with our Support team and share the steps you've tried so they can go ahead, and evaluate your options. You can get connected with them via chat or phone by clicking here.

Have a good day.

Best Answer