Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense won't receive WhatsApp notifications from my OnePlus 8T

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have recently setup Fitbit sense. Regular calls are working fine on the watch but somehow I am unable to configure WhatsApp for notifications and calls. Is there someone who has been able to successfully do it on Fitbit sense using OnePlus 8T?

Appreciate if anyone is able to help on this.

Regards,

JP

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @JPB2021. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Since you're setting up notifications, you'll need to receive a message from the app desired in order for your app to show it as option in your Fitbit notification's section. For example, tell someone to send a WhatsApp, then check your Fitbit app and you'll see that WhatsApp is already an option to be selected. 

For more information, see How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I am facing similar issues for the last 2-3 months. I am using Fitbit Sense with Oneplus6T. I tried following steps too

1. Forget your Sense from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Turn off other Bluetooth connections and force stop the Fitbit app.
  3. Restart your watch to refresh its performance.
  4. Open the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture > Set Up a Device.
  5. Select your Sense, tap Replace Device and follow the on-screen instructions.

However, this worked. Please help me how do i receive notification on my sense

Best Answer
0 Votes