Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense won't respond to anything

Okay I know this has been posted a lot on here, but I cannot seem to fix it! I've tried the whole factory reset process, but once I feel the longer vibration like it's about to turn on, it goes right back to the restart loop. Ughhh. Anyone have any other ideas or a should I just order a new one? My 2-year warranty is up now so I might be screwed.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @t1ress. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Sense is still unresponsive. I understand where your concern is coming from, I will do my best to help you with this!

To better assist you, I'd like to clarify what the issue is exactly. May I know if the Sense is not turning on? Why are you looking for a factory reset? 

If your Sense is not turning on and doesn't vibrate at all, maybe it ran out of battery. With that being said, 
please note that sometimes a Fitbit doesn’t seem to be charging when actually the issue is that it has become unresponsive (this can happen if the battery has been allowed to discharge completely). I'd recommend putting it on to charge on a charging wire and outlet known to be working.  Leave it on the charger for a good two hours, even if it doesn’t seem to be charging.  

When it has had two hours, try restarting your Sense. I would recommend trying this maybe twice in a row if a first try doesn’t work.

If the above doesn't work, please see Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes